Sunday, September 03, 2006

Geeky Web Comic

Thanks to Boing Boing, I found this site, xkcd, with some of the most geeky comics I've read in a long time. Some of them are really funny. I like the stick figure drawings -- something I can easily relate to.

All the Unix users out there will love this comic.
The chemists in the crowd will appreciate this Snapple comic.
The gun owners will like this one on laser scopes.
James Bond fans and physicists will like this one.
Scientists and especially astrophysics types will like this comic.
Quite a few Firefox users come here. You'll appreciate this comic.
I liked substitute teacher days since you knew things would be easy that day. Not like this substitute math teacher.
And sudoku players will like this comic.
And here is a fractal view of the Blogosphere -- I like the comments(0):

No comments: