Friday, September 26, 2008

Keep Your Pants Safe

Dianne and I got bicycles a few weeks ago. My bike doesn't have a chain guard, so I have to be careful about not getting my pant leg caught in the chain/sprocket. That hasn't been a problem so far since it has been too hot to wear long pants when riding.

I saw these unique pant clips on the Swissmiss site. You can order them from the MoMA store. They are made of reflective material and when you wear them you'll look like the Greek god Hermes. Sure you could use a rubber band, but it wouldn't look as cool.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Please don't ride too close to me if you wear these things.

BTW, front guy gets the bug clouds!

Erika Jean said...

cool little bands! I got a bike a few weeks ago... but its to hot still to ride it in the middle of the day... maybe those things would be good for me at night....


what color is your bike?

Earl said...

It's a champagne and black color.