Thursday, May 24, 2007

The King of Cars

I'm not sure why, but one of the many reality TV shows I like to watch is the King of Cars on A&E. If you haven't seen it, the show follows the owner (a.k.a. Chopper) and sales people at the Towbin Dodge dealership in Las Vegas. It's one of the must record shows on our DVR. Perhaps being made by the creators of Dog the Bounty Hunter has something to do with me liking it.

I couldn't imagine being a car salesman (or any salesman for that matter). Having to hustle to meet, talk, and bond with folks you don't know in order to close a deal sounds like a job from hell for an introvert like me. I don't even like buying a car for myself -- having to make the deal is a pain. Nevertheless, the King of Cars show intrigues me. Chop and his antics are entertaining.

So this CNN story about the large US Flag at Towbin Hummer in Las Vegas caught my eye. I'm guessing this must be Chop's brother. Patriotism or advertising or both -- what do you think?

No comments: